New random Orb Quote generator will go here.
Clan Orb

Last visit was:

Clanorb.com » Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters

Request to join.

Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters
Topics meant to orb as a whole, such as matches, requests to join(see sticky!) or ranting.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi, I'm looking to join Orb on WOW.
My toon is LilÏ she's a lvl 90 priest healer.
I played WOW for a about 5-6 years and left to try out some other games after I got bored. While there were many games (GW2, SWTOR, TSW, EQ2, Rift) I enjoyed I eventually came back to wow. My son, has had my priest for the last year and he leveled her (along with divulging her and my other toons of most their money and goods :g_smile: ). When I last played she was 85 so I've some catching up to do. I haven't re-claimed my other toons at the moment and most of them still reside on my old realm.
I usually heal so I'm pretty sure I'll continue to do so.
I'm looking for a friendly, large active guild. (which Orb seems to fit). I enjoy playing in groups. I love raiding, currently we're in England so the time is a bit of an issue..although previously we have been stationed in Italy and I just stayed up to raid. I realize I'm totally not ready to raid yet but I'm be glad to have people to do dungeons with and generally to talk to. With Orb have 500+ people I'm hoping some will be on when I'm up. Having checked /who it appears so.
I see you have some folks waiting for the new Skyrim MMO and I'm excited for that too. I have other friends through various games that I hope to connect with again to play when they finally release it.
Look forward to hearing from you. If you need more info from me, please do ask. :)
Lili

In-game Alias: LilÏ

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 am

I'm away a few days but should be back this weekend.
Lili

Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten! Lucid's been really busy with work (I think) and hasn't really been on a whole lot the last few days.
Treshnell

In-game Alias: {-o-} Treshnell
Steam ID: treshnell

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:12 pm

My apologies, as Treshnell noticed, I've been extremely busy, just started a new job among many other things (like prepping to move).

I'll try get back to you as soon as possible. I'll also be out this weekend, so perhaps tomorrow I can get ahold of you and we can talk.
ImageImage
Lucid
Site Admin

In-game Alias: {-o-} Lucid
Steam ID: orblucid

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 am

No worries, I figured people were busy. Plus my being on a different time zone doesn't help.
I've had a luxury week of vacations so I've not been around much. However the 'real' world calls and it's back to the normal routine. :(
I should be about most the day today and well into the night so I'll look forward to talking with you.
Lili

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm on my pally Azsiel. I transfered her and an leveling her. For some reason I can't find Orb on the guild finder on her. I'm watching out for you Lucid but if you see Az I'd appreciate the tell :)
Lili

Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Tried to friend your paladin and it says that characters is no available, are you sure it's on stormreaver? I added Lili, hope to catch you soon.
ImageImage
Lucid
Site Admin

In-game Alias: {-o-} Lucid
Steam ID: orblucid

Return to Clan Matters