New random Orb Quote generator will go here.
Clan Orb

Last visit was:

Clanorb.com » Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters

Wishing to reenlist to Orb

Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters
Topics meant to orb as a whole, such as matches, requests to join(see sticky!) or ranting.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I was in Orb lonngg ago as a kid growing up. Starsiege: Tribes is where I used to live. As I got older, I had less time and eventually fell out of gaming.

I would like to request to rejoin orb, and finally be able to become active now that my life is (more) stable. :)

I feel kinda bad though, when I was in orb, I wasn't very active. I did not really understand the sense of community like I do now. I'm looking to take part in the community finally, meet everyone again, have some good times. :)

Don't hit me, I forgot what username I had in Tribes. xD lolol. Been so long. I just remember that I played pretty much every mod I ever found, Shifter, Nappy, ModX, Trpg, etc. Goooddd times. Lets get HiRez to release Open source code so I can make more maps for them.. (; As if.

I hope to see you all soon.
And to all of you Tribes Vets, thanks for making my childhood amazing. 10 years later and I still remember that games as my single favorite game of all time, community included.

-Lance
LanceHavenbay

In-game Alias: LanceHavenbay

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Do you recall when you were in orb? I have old records of orb members during certain segments of the tribes days.
ImageImage
Lucid
Site Admin

In-game Alias: {-o-} Lucid
Steam ID: orblucid

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

As a kid I never payed much attention to the time. I want to say it was during my... 7th or 8th grade years? So like... 8? years ago? I have no clue what name I ran, as I had far too many to count. Probably CasterLance, LanceHavenbay or Altrois? But Neither of those may be it. xD

The email I used was Ryandigiorgio@comcast.net, which is where I received the "welcome back" email. Except when I went to login with that email here, it said the email wasn't recognized. :X

I never really got a chance to be involved in Orb long ago, because of school and family stuff.
LanceHavenbay

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:20 pm

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1012

You registered as that, but to be honest your name is not familiar to me at all! I played lots of Anni and PCRPG.

Looks like you also registered as Gladiator Lance.
Treshnell

In-game Alias: {-o-} Treshnell
Steam ID: treshnell

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:35 am

That's me! Weird though, I played Guild Wars far after I played Tribes. And I seem to remember Orb before my whole Guild Wars addiction, whether or not I was in it back then is now up for grabs. :O

I do appreciate you finding that. I had the hardest time getting my old Xfire account because I had so many username. Thanks a bunch. :)
LanceHavenbay

Return to Clan Matters