New random Orb Quote generator will go here.
Clan Orb

Last visit was:

Clanorb.com » Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters

Joining

Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters
Topics meant to orb as a whole, such as matches, requests to join(see sticky!) or ranting.

Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:01 pm

I was wondering if I could possibly join?
Mario

Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:19 pm

Read the Topic at the very top of this Forum.

Unfortunatly, the website is mostly down, and I don't have a copy of the information that was linked to. Summing it up, though:

Members are not chosen based on their skill, or lack of skill, in any game.
When we feel that someone we know would be a good addition to the Clan, he or she is asked to post in the forums (or sometimes they come of their own accord). This is so that other members can meet this person and get to know them. It is a good idea to introduce yourself to other clan members through other mediums such as AIM so they can get to know you even better. Much of the contact between members is outside of the forums.

While the clan began in a game, it has grown beyond that game. We are not focused on 'elite competition' or training sessions in games to compete. What we are focused on is playing in a game together because we enjoy the company of people we can rely on to have a good time with.
While playing with other members I know they will be a good sport about the play and I can usually expect a laugh or two which makes the game even more enjoyable.

Because members are accepted soley on their personality and how they fit in, it may take several months of posting and talking for us to be used to having you around. Some people were asked to join after a couple of months, some were asked many months later. Asking to join will very rarely go in your favor. It's best just to hang out and have a good time. That's the reason we're here.
Treshnell

In-game Alias: {-o-} Treshnell
Steam ID: treshnell

Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:23 am

Alright, thank you
Mario

Return to Clan Matters