New random Orb Quote generator will go here.
Clan Orb

Last visit was:

Clanorb.com » Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters

Joining Orb

Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters
Topics meant to orb as a whole, such as matches, requests to join(see sticky!) or ranting.

Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:50 pm

Ah, I remember Datanian from before the clear. He was the one always trying to kill my AppLe character when I joined a house! You must have had some patience, Omega..chased me through Fort Ethren for almost 20 minutes, just so you could get that 1 RP. :lol:

Anyways, Hi all. I've recently got into Guild Wars, and I've come to enjoy it. I was referred to here so I could ask about joining. I was just wondering if your GW branch was serious or not (ie. You must play 5 times a week). If it's more of a laidback style, I would be delighted to join! I am a level 16 W/R; Sir Balinor is my name. Thanks for the consideration.

P.S.- Could you post your in-game names, so I could add them to my buddy list? Thanks :lol:
ShaNNaRa

Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:05 pm

All of our in-game names are actually on the private Guild Wars forum... but you can talk to Lucid Entropy (in game) to get an invite. It shouldn't be a problem.

Most of us play regularly but it's not a requirement.
Force

Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:17 pm

i don't remember an apple character, or really many others, but it sounds like something i'd do if really bored.

i do remember a CaptainPlanet, and bashing him into oblivion now and again, ah those were the days...

Omega

Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:50 pm

Yeah, you were the reason I went from AppLe to DoG on PCRPG. :lol:

Thank you Force- I will try to get a hold of him.
ShaNNaRa

Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:33 pm

Clotho was jealous of Gankens and jacked my NFY :'(
I am the ONLY TARTLOAF
TartLoafX

Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:03 pm

or you gave him the character, and when you went to take it back, you found he'd changed the pass. :P

Omega

Previous

Return to Clan Matters