New random Orb Quote generator will go here.
Clan Orb

Last visit was:

Clanorb.com » Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters

Greetings Program!

Forum Index » Public » Clan Matters
Topics meant to orb as a whole, such as matches, requests to join(see sticky!) or ranting.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:19 pm

I'm just dropping by to say hello to everyone here in Orb and to introduce myself a bit.

I'm 34 years old and currently located in San Antonio, TX. My intrests are quite vast from playing PnP D&D, street magic, manga and exploring the nooks of downtown for hidden shops; just to name a few. I am also currently persuing a career in sound/music engineering and working on a degree at the moment for just such a career.

As for my online exp, here is the brief:

I recently joined WoW because of my flagging intrest in some of the older MMORPG's out there, either due to lack of content or support. I've broken my teeth on Star Wars, City of Heroes/Villians, Matrix Online, and Guild Wars just to name a few. While not all were lacking per say, far from it, but I tended to get burned by a few MMO's (Matrix for one..../shudder). I was nearly tempted to just drop off for a while until a good friend of mine who is quite active on WoW mentioned some of the experences she had on WoW.

So I went ahead and fired up WoW and I was quite enjoying the experence in the gameplay so far. As soon as my friend found out she directed to me to Orb, in which she is an active member and vouched for me (many to thanks to Spooky BTW!). While I'm a total greenhorn to WoW itself, I'm not as clueless to the aspects of online gameplay so feel free to ask for help/items/random silliness. I am attemping to learn the WoW ropes quickly enough here but I will attempt to keep it K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid) to myself. Hopefully this way I will quickly be able to provide help to everyone in WoW and to Orb in general.

BTW, online I tend to create toons in the puller or the healer/supporter roles in a team. Currently the one I'm locked on (and the only one I have) is the Orc Hunter "Mordarm" but soon I'm going to explore the Fallen Priest/Warlock for its healing/support aspects. Any advice that can ease my learning curve in this will be helpful (and many bowing and groveling from me in thanks :lol: ).

Well that is it in a nutshell...(ok, a really big nutshell). If you have any questions just shoot me a post or PM and I will do the best to answer. So until then I will see you on WoW and many thanks for allowing me in into Orb!

-Mordarm
Mordarm

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:01 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PEOPLE FROM SA. I'll be glad to help you out with anything you need or with any problems you may have.

On another note. Do you go to Anime At the Drafthouse?
Zeta-kun

Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:27 pm

To answer your question, yes I do go to Anime night every now and then, but lately work has been keeping me busy on Mondays.
Mordarm

Return to Clan Matters